The Transport4All Challenge—an initiative of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs of the Government of India—aims to bring together cities, citizens, and startups to develop solutions that improve public transport to better serve the needs of all citizens.
At the core of the Challenge are citizens who will not only define the problems for which solutions shall be created but also help startups and cities to refine the solutions to meet their needs.
The first edition of the Challenge focuses on digital innovation. Cities and startups will receive guidance to develop and test various solutions, learn from them, and scale them to build people’s trust in public transport and enhance their mobility.
The solutions will make public transport—formal as well as informal— safe, convenient, and affordable for all.
DETAILED ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Company Age: Period of existence and operations should not be exceeding 10 years from the Date of Incorporation
- Company Type: Incorporated as a Private Limited Company, a Registered Partnership Firm, or a Limited Liability Partnership
- Annual Turnover: Should have an annual turnover not exceeding Rs. 100 crores for any of the financial years since its Incorporation
- Original Entity: The entity should not have been formed by splitting up or reconstructing an already existing business
- Innovative & Scalable: Should work towards the development or improvement of a product, process, or service and/or have a scalable business model with high potential for the creation of wealth & employment
Note: PoC stage startups can also apply
Last date 30 November 2022