UK Small Grants: Supporting Disabled Children and Their Families
At True Colours Trust, we are dedicated to providing support for disabled children and children with life-limiting conditions, along with their families. Our small grants program aims to assist organisations working with children and young people aged from 0 to 25 years old.
Projects We Support
- Activities for disabled children, children with life-limiting conditions, and their families.
- Activities that support siblings of disabled children or siblings of children with life-limiting conditions.
- Bereavement support for children, young people, and families who have lost a child.
- Family support and parent-led peer support for parents of disabled children.
- Respite programs that support the whole family.
Equipment and Materials
We also provide funding for the renovation, upgrading, and additional equipment for hydrotherapy pools and multi-sensory rooms. Additionally, we support the purchase of minibuses and specialised play equipment, as well as access to play and leisure activities for disabled children, children with life-limiting conditions, and their families.
In order to apply for our small grants, your organisation must meet the following criteria:
- Be a UK registered charitable organisation or CIC
- Deliver projects in the UK
- Have an annual income of less than £350,000
- Embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Operate in areas of high deprivation
You can apply for the UK Small Grants using our online form or a Microsoft Word version of the form. If completing the online form, please ensure that you have all the necessary information before navigating away from the page as there is no save function. Alternatively, you can download the Word document to prepare your responses and then paste them into the online form. If preferred, you may also email the Word document to us at email@example.com.
For full details about our UK Small Grants program and to apply, please visit our website here.